Annina and Mike had to put their dreams of a big wedding on hold since they were planning on getting married in the middle of the pandemic in 2021. They decided on a cute backyard wedding and invite their closest family and friends. The day couldn’t have been more perfect and intimate for the couple. They were waiting on the arrival of their first baby girl and couldn’t wait to tie the knot and start the next chapter of their lives together. This intimate wedding was filled with tears, laughter and so much dancing! You could really feel the radiating love coming from Annina and Mike and their families as they joined as one that day.
My absolute FAVORITE things from their wedding day was:
- The dried lavender and floral cups guests took before taking their seats for ceremony. These made the photos of them walking down the aisle SOO cute!
- Small touches throughout the day to remember Mike’s late Mother and Sister. The photos on Annina’s bouquet, and photos of them on the front table really made it feel like they were there!
- How laid back the couple was. They truly enjoyed their day and the company of their family and friends.
- Sparklers!! Everyone had so much fun with these and the photos came out so cute!
- This cake cutting was definitely one to remember! Annina was such a good sport after Mike shoved the entire slice on her face!